Piriton contains chlorphenamine, an antihistamine. You can take Piriton for the relief of:
- Pet allergies
- House dust mite allergies
- Mould spore allergies
- Nettle rash and hives
- Skin allergies and dermatitis
- Prickly heat and heat rash
- Allergic reactions to food, food additives or medicines
- Insect bites and stings
- The itchy rash of chickenpox
Piriton is available in both tablet and syrup format.
Piriton Syrup is suitable for children aged 12 months and over.
Piriton tablets are suitable for adults and children aged 6 years and over.
Click here to find out more about children and allergies
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Please read the full patient information leaflet before using the product.Buy from GSK