Piriton Syrup and Piriton Tablet formats make a great hay fever treatment option for all the family*. Piriton can relieve the symptoms of hay fever and other allergies, and so aid restful sleep when symptoms are troublesome at night. Piriton can also be used to relieve the itchy rash of chickenpox. You will find Piriton syrup and tablets behind the pharmacy counter, just ask your pharmacist.
You can take Piriton for the relief of:
- Skin allergies and dermatitis
- Pet allergies
- Insect bites and stings
- House dust mite allergies
- Mould spore allergies
- Nettle rash and hives
- Prickly heat and heat rash
- Food allergy symptoms such as itchy skin, skin rash and hives
- Symptoms of drug reactions responsive to antihistamines
- The itchy rash of chickenpox
Please read the full patient information leaflet before using the product.
*Piriton Allergy Tablets from 6 years. Piriton Syrup from 1 year.